HERE....THERE....NOWHERE....

Singing like a caged bird

Saturday, November 01, 2003

 



Here....


MassMoCA exhibit "Yankee Remix" is fantastic.  I particularly like Frano Violich's Material Witness.  If you have never heard of or visited MassMoCa.....check out the film, Upside DownWonderful story of art and community and urban planning and historic preservation and economic development.


There....


Check out this link on the emerging state of blogging provided by my friend Chris, down under in Oz! Make sure you view the cartoon link as well.


Nowhere....


The lost art of listening is important to me. Listening is critical in all kinds of situations, for example  while learning , for jobs and careers and probably most importantly for those relationships with friends and family.  I try to always be the good listener.  I have extended the meaning of listening to the reading of
others blogs and emails.  I especially liked to listen to this essay .  And I must add "ME" to my booklist of to reads.  I was particularly drawn to the two little quotes from reviews of this work.  I would be interested in others reaction to this essay.  Particularly father/daughter listenings.



15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home