HERE....THERE....NOWHERE....

Singing like a caged bird

Friday, March 26, 2004

Here....


The temperature today is expected/predicted to reach 68 degrees Fahrenheit. I will play hokey from the office this afternoon. In the backyard at home there is still a covering of snow but it is shrinking daily. In a few days it might be just a "patch" and now looks like a big white tarp covered with the grime that Robert Frost describes in one of my favorite mud season poems:

A Patch of Old Snow

"There's a patch of old snow in a corner
That I should have guessed
Was a blow-away paper the rain
Had brought to rest.

It is speckled with grime as if
Small print overspread it,
The news of a day I've forgotten--
If I ever read it."


There....


Hey, it looks like when Captain Kirk commands, "Beam me up, Scotty", what he really means is "Let's Rock!!!!!!"

Nowhere....


Speaking as chief spokesman for Nowhere men, these princely royalty got it pretty rough wouldn't you think...what a bunch of whining losers. Of course they have a line of Nowhere women waiting to attach themselves to them...even if for just a night!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home